View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosmother View Post
hello! Just hoping for an update...how was your first week back after surgery? How is your pain level? Is your pain from your tos or from the surgery? Have a great rest of your weekend.
The first full week of work had its ups and downs. I know I was really tired by the end of each day and when I got home I would have to take an hour nap just so I could make it through the rest of the evening. The thing I had to keep an eye on was that I didn't push myself too hard when I was feeling good because I did that one day and suffered the next. As for the pain, I feel as though my TOS symptoms are gone. I'm just battling surgical pain and the pain I have caused myself by trying to do too much at times. I am now 3 weeks post op and I am starting to feel pretty good as long as I take things slow on the physical side of things. I still get "winded" fairly easy and sometimes it hurts to take a deep breath but I'm determined to feel "normal" again as soon as possible. I start PT next Monday so hopefully it won't be too painful.
cltbaseball9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nottherightkindofdr (11-20-2012), tosmother (11-21-2012)