View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 05:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default COQ10, vitamins and supplements DISCOUNTS?

I just received a letter from the United Mitochondrial disease foundation to which I belong.
seems Vitaline, Epic4Health and Tishcon have teamed up "with UMDF to offer special supplement pricing for mito patients." they announced discounts of up to 60% (am unsure of what the "up to" translates to..)Epic4Health gets all its products directly from Tishcon, an FDA regulated facility. and Vitaline Formulas is the manufacturing company which provided the coq10 in the original study by Drs. Clifford Shults and Flint Behl in which the use of 1200 mgm/day resulted in a decrease in progression of symptoms in early PD patients.
I know there are several individuals on this forum who belong to PD foundations--think one of these groups would be interested in obtaining a discount for PD patients?
I do not belong to any PD groups at present, but would be more than willing to help those who do belong to plead our case for groups discounts on vitamins and supplements.
madelyn

~ Jean-Martin Charcot

The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed. William Gibson
olsen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote