Thread: Sores
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcrps View Post
I have had crps for just over a year. Began in left foot, but am having symptoms now in left hand.

I am a newbie here, and want to learn more about sores from crps. I have seen pictures of oozing sores and injuries taking longer than normal to heal.

My question is ~ what kind of sores are most common for crps? Does everyone that has crps eventually get sores? When? Do they only happen in the affected area? How do you treat them?

Sorry for so many questions, but I like to be informed and this is an area I really don't know much about.

Thank you for any responses.
Jenny
Welcome, Jenny, but so sorry you're having to join our club. This stuff is not fun, but you came to the right place! RSD/CRPS ignores ALL rules of logic...it's quite the rebel...so there's no telling if, when, where, or how bad lesions/sores might surface. Personally, I didn't really think about them until I saw that the backs of my legs were covered in scars from them. I know that's not much help, but that's my experience. I've always been a picker, so now I'm having to retrain myself not to pick unless I'm absolutely positively sure that thing is a giant disgusting pimple!!

I do hope you don't have to experience the lesions. And hopefully more people with more experience of knowing what to look for will respond
PhyllisJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jpcrps (11-23-2012)