View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

yea you're right about that. i been having a lot of pain lately so i might go to get my meds adjusted. most of the pain i have been having is on the skin surface. painful burning and pins n needles stabbing me all over sensations. i spoke to the pharmacist and she told me i might have to get them to put me on lyrica instead of keeping me on gabapentin. im just so tired of all these people telling me to take drugs and be patient. they tell me it "takes a long time to figure out these neurological conditions. i dont understand why the hell it takes so long. thats what neurologists went to school for. its their area of expertise. its so unfair that we have to deal with this kind of stuff but im trying to stay positive and hope that an answer will be found soon and that it will be a good answer which means i hope the answer is that i can be cured and return back to normal. im awaiting test results for the heavy metals screening which should be in monday. in the meantime i bought an internal cleansing kit that im going to use regardless. going to start on that kit tomorrow.
Mustang0227 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote