View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 12:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replys!

I have had my b12 checked and was told it was fine, but I will have another loook to see exactly what level it was. I was told by a rheumatologist that I have it after a tempre test showed it. I had been under a nerologist before but he didnt find it as he performed a nerve conduction and EMG only. So I am now waiting to go back and see another neurologist. I think I have had most blood tests done, I dont know what they all were for but I have had a lot!

It all started nearly two years ago when I noticed my toes were very stiff, I also started getting bad toe cramps. I didnt think to much into it and had no other symtoms. Over the few months
my toes got worse and I was sent to a physio who said I had plantafaciitis. It had now been about 8 months since my symtoms started and alongside toe stiffness I began to feel like my foot muscles were weak, cold and numb I also noticed a few balance problems starting to evolve. Thats when I first saw the neurologist. The next person I saw was a podiatrist who told me I have very flat feet. He got me some orthtics made but they were just to painful and I couldnt wear them for more than 15 min at a time. After being to my GP about 30 times complaing they have now agreed to send me back to nerology again after acting on the advise of my rheumatologist. Now thats what I am waiting for.

My symtoms are so terrible now I feel like I have no life and would like to know how to manage it all. The symtoms I feel now are: stiffness in the toes and whole foot, weak like feeling in the feet, burning pain in both feet, blue toes after a warm shower, tight leg muscles, fatigue, depression( although I think this is due to being in pain) problems balancing. Feelings of cold feet which they seem to be all the time, tight fingers (so im guessing its spreading), lack of energy, slight twitching anywhere is my boady (mostly the feet) hight blood pressure, tingleing feet, sometimes when im cold my fingers shiveral and look like I have been in the bath to long. I think this seem to be most of them!

I only take amitriptyline and have recently been put on amlidopine.

Thanks for all your advise!
kjb85 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote