View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hello MissBliss...

Your post sparked a chord in me and I'm glad you came here to share. This is a wonderful, safe place to be for support and understanding. Ginnie said it very well. She is a beautiful soul.

Sometimes our self-worth gets misplaced somewhere along the way. Take a moment to see yourself with the qualities you've been given. Bring them to the surface once again and let yourself be renewed by the fact that you are WORTHY of respect. You are not a misfit. Like Ginnie said, take a small step in any direction. Do something to brighten up a room in your home, perhaps a new coat of paint, some fresh flowers. Light a candle to permeate the room with a fresh scent. If you have carpet, try sprinkling it with a freshener, or baking soda.
Some thrift shops carry some pretty nice clothing at low prices. Find an outfit that makes you feel good.....and most importantly of all......please try to put the past behind you - those things that have placed 'labels' on you - let them go. This isn't who you are anymore. If the weather is nice, get out in the sunshine, go for a walk. Make it a point to smile at someone.

You've got beauty within. Let it shine.
Make a note to yourself and put it on your bathroom mirror, or wherever you are sure to see it everyday. "I am a beautiful person. I have worth, and today will be MY day to let it shine."

Set yourself free.
You have so much you can be.

Caring,
Rae