View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo View Post
I ordered my transcript from my hearing & I see the Dr. who testified for me said the medication he prescribed for me helped me. Wouldn't this be a reason someone would be denied as I was? I would personally think so. There's other things I also see, but I'm too depressed after reading it to mention them now. No wonder I was denied!

I guess this is trivial other info, but I was amazed to see in the transcript the Dr's name rhymed with what his real name is, and the lawyers name isn't even close to what it really is. Can't they get better typist?
Your exact questions: Could the fact that the doctor said medication helped you be a reason that you were denied?

My best answer. Possibly. But it is the total medical evidence that is evaluated so that is one factor. May or may not be the factor that pushed the decision to a denial.

Your second question: Can't they get better typists?

My best answer. There are no employees hired just as typists in the electronic era. All staff members have to know how to type in order to do their job since it is all computerized. I guess some ALJ's or some attorneys or some decision writers do not proof their work as closely as others, and spell checkers don't have first names and surnames in their data base.
Janke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote