Thread: Cold feet
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 09:37 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Smile

I used to have that burning, numb thing with my feet to but it doesn't happen anymore. That was when I drank a little too much during a rough time in my life. I don't ever drink now and that whole foot thing has gone away. BUT I do have freezing, cold feet quite often. I have a Booty at my desk that heats up and vibrates and it really helps. You put both feet in at once it is fleece lined. Otherwise I do wear 2 or sometimes 3 pairs of socks at once. I have a heating pad between the blankets at the foot of my bed and a small space heater that I aim right at my feet. Only problem with that is It feels SOOO good to have warm feet it knocks me out like a light. I'll be laying there talking on the phone and my bf will say "You sound drunk." "Uh, your feet must be warming up." AND I do. I start slurring my speech then all of a sudden I am asleep. So you KNOW they must have been cold.

Anyway, besides that. I TRY to massage my feet everyday a few times with a thick, moisturizing cream, like Cocoa Butter, and then put my socks right on then either shoes or into the Booty. Here is a pic of the Booty. This is my third one in 2 years, I just love it but I keep forgetting to turn it off so it burns out. You can take out the lining and wash it. It only costs about $20.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote