View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 05:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi MissBliss ~ I just read this post for the first time, and my heart goes out to you my friend. Ginnie gave you some EXCELLENT advice! Little by little you can make your place a little better. Like she said, taking a small cupboard or area and cleaning that, and then resting until you're able to do a little more will surely make things a little more pleasant to the nose.

And I'm sure there must be subsidized housing there. I doubt you would have to pay much per month - and you'd have a NICE home!! PLEASE apply as soon as you can. I know that you would qualify. I SO want to see you in a decent place, where you'll be warm and comfortable.

Please keep posting so we know how you are, okay? I'm going to keep track of you too -- I want to make sure you're alright. God bless you MissBliss and prayers are coming your way. BIG hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (11-26-2012)