View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:58 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowfever View Post
I am trying these life skills class to help me better control my triggers and target behaviors. I am running out of options to better control my emotional mind. I am trying to focus on the now but I am just struggling.

I am repeatively putting myself down mentally, and doing horrible at work. Today was just an awful day that getting away from it is not even working. I keep crying a lot for days now. Feeling miserable. I try so hard to use the skills they teach me but I feel it is not working. I feel depressed.

And I have a new thing where at night I hear voices in my head, before sleeping. I hear shouting. Are they r.e.ms? I am a bit frightened.
i have not had this before. I am on medicine lamictal 225mg and 1/4 clonopin.

Anything I should try to calm down. I am drinking chamomile tea but it is not enough.

Thank you
Sharla
Hi Sharla I'm sorry that you are going through a painful time. It sounds like a emotional upheaval. Has anything made you upset,or angry in the last couple of months?

I'm so sorry that you are hurting. I really am. Do you have a pdoc that you can talk to tomorrow morning for a appointment. The voices may be temporary. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-26-2012), butterfly11 (11-26-2012), Dmom3005 (11-26-2012), ginnie (11-26-2012), Mari (11-26-2012), waves (11-26-2012)