View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thank you everyone

I called the pdoc before I posted here. I feel better than yesterday. There were several things that happened this month that has triggered me off. And yesterday, a medical emergency happened to another employee. He had an asthma attack and lied about being ok. I told him he has to seek medical attention asap. The guy left his inhaler at home along with his phone! I was angered by his carelessness. I tried to get an ambulance he said no. A cab, he said no. I at this rate made a co worker take him to hospital that was a block away. He agreed to that. Then decides to change his mind hop on a train and said he was fine. The guy has always never listened to me even when it came to work. So that is a very big set off for me yesterday. I don't know if the guy is alive or dead. I will find out today I guess. Next time I am just calling an ambulance against his will and I will tell him to shut up and sit tight. I am soooo done being polite to this guy. Being assistant manager is so hard. But it pays my bills. I would like to post a few more times but I have get to work. I will keep everyone updated on meds. I definitely need more of it.

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-26-2012), Brokenfriend (11-26-2012), butterfly11 (11-26-2012), Dmom3005 (11-26-2012), Mari (11-26-2012), waves (11-26-2012)