View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I will try to change doctors, I've been having doubts about him for a while and now that I know that it's not just me I'll get to that as soon as possible.

Since I don't have any pain at all in other parts of my body, I wouldn't know where to start with the icing, and putting it directly on the parts of my head that ache seems like a bad idea since cold usually makes the pain worse. But if I would get any back/neck pains, I'll remember that advice. Thank you!

The reason why I've been so active is, like I said, that my doctor keep telling me that being to inactive might well make things even worse than beeing too active would. Is this not true?

And don't worry - I've long since given up on any timelines. It's hard to put things on hold completely, since I wouldn't have any income if I did (and I don't think becoming homeless and starving would improve my situation much). But I don't have any problems with letting my recovery take the time it needs, as long as I know I'm on the right track.
sigoria is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote