View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:34 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Mrs. D

Believe me I am listening to this information about wheat and glutton. My last endoscopy about 6 week ago, showed some weird stuff, my throat is swollen, and all tests came back. They wanted to do a glutton test, but insurance won't cover it, and it is very expensive. I have Barretts, and hernia as well, so I have cut back on glutton and wheat. Unfortunately, few products are available in the Walmart stores, or local supermarket where food stamps are allowed. No health food stores allow food stamps, and I am limited to what I can afford with coupons and aid. Agee is a product my doctor wanted me to use as well, and several hundred in suppliments per month. Also she recommended getting off all milk and dairy products. what is left is fresh. Two of us are living on my aid with food, and this is not possible to eat that way with what I receive. Any Ideas? To top it off, I have asthma, and the insurance company I have won't cover singular, or the inhailer I need. Those cost more than what I receive in a month. So I am coughing and struggling to breathe alot. Not doing that great with these additional issues. thank you, ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote