View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 06:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown Can't Deal With My PCS Anymore.

Hi guys. I really need to vent. If you haven't read my story, basically I got a double-concussion on April 22, 2012. I have been obviously dealing with PCS ever since. I can't think. I can't do things that everyone else can do. I am 16 years old and I am being treated like a child everyday. I am recieving all these treatments (Vestibular rehab, Cognitive Therapy etc). Basically I guess you could say that I am very scared for my future. How can someone who was virtually normal turn into someone who can't put a sentence together? It's not fair. Everyday I have a headache for most of my day. Nobody should have to go through this. I am waiting for my MRI results from Wednesday, but from what I've read on NT, it doesn't look like they are going to show anything. But for some reason I feel they will. I don't know. Sometimes I just don't want to be here anymore and I don't want to live through this pain. I am scared to talk to somebody about it because I know they will tell me to go to a shrink or something. I can't go to another doctor, I physically, emotionally, mentally just can't do it. I am so drained. Thanks for letting me vent guys. Any advice?
aliciaj is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (11-26-2012)