View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default so sorry for delay in reply

I've been off my feed and seldom on the computer lately. I am scheduled for a Medtronic Adaptive Stim. on December 26. Long delay due to family issues. My trial was a buzzing success. I can honestly say that the trial eliminated ALL of the neuropathy. The most effective sensation was what I would call a vibration. I don't know what the doctor and rep. called it, but I called it a vibration.

The surgeon is taking everything in with a needle like a trial. My bone quality sucks to put it plainly and he will not do a laminectomy as he feels he could end up doing more damage than good. I agree. If the surgeon prefers the Medtronic in your case, for whatever reason, let him do the trial.

Like yourself, I have been in chronic pain for many years. I will spare you the details but I will say that I have endured sciatica, amoung other things, since 1995. Other pain problems go back to the 70s.

My prayer is that all who are involved in your care will receive His wisdom in how to approach your course. I believe it is your turn for a success. Soft, gentle hugz.
Spiney95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (11-27-2012), Hannabananna (11-27-2012), Mark56 (11-26-2012), Rrae (11-27-2012)