Thread: Remission
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 04:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan53 View Post
What's made me try as hard as posable to in prove my symptoms over the last few years is that I want to go to Australia to see my Daughter and her family
Well next April no matter what I'm going as they are getting married
so the last five weeks I've had improvements which confused me as theirs rules
In what I can do and I expect to pay when I push myself to much
That's why I wondered what remission was
It's so good to hear of so many stories that can help many of us have hope
Alan
Hi Alan,

I SO understand about the travel and not knowing and not being able to plan. At my worst a few years ago I couldn´t even have flown with the help of a wheelchair. I do so hope you will get to Australia to see your daughter get married. Just with a doctor´s clearance.
I was afraid of flying long haul but actually had some respiratory problems on the short flight prior - but strangely enough nothing on the long haul flight and not since returning either. Some non-friendly MG drugs used to exacerbate my breathing so I had some issues from before flying anyway.

Thanks again for your thread. I wasn´t quite expecting to get so into it!!! Look forward to hear how it goes with you in the future.

Today I am Mestinon and symptom free for 10 days. Although I´ve learned my muscles do not need any colossal work outs right now I have also noticed that for the first time in many years the question for the day is not:

Do I have enough strength?

But rather:

Do I have enough time?

I do still plan to go to an´MG´friendly pulmonologist that has kindly been recommended to me by someone on the forum. And to a neuro appointment postponed 6 months because of a negative SFEMG.

Have a lovely day

Anacrusis
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote