View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 09:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Roll Call Wednesday 9-20

Good Morning kiddies!

How's it going? Chilly morning here--it got down to the 30's here last night! brrrrr Here we come Sher!!!!!! It's sunny and supposed to get up to the 60's though, so it's gonna be a beautiful day in God's country!! (Southern MN) I've got sheets in the washer so will probably freeze my little fingeeees in a few minutes hanging them out on the clothesline, but oh how good tehy smell at night!

I think that'll be my major accomplishment for the day, and I'll suffer for it tomorrow, but some things ya just GOTTA do!! You all know what I'm talking about. BUT, I WILL do my walk--I hafta do that, come h*ll or high water! (what a phrase, huh?)

Does anyone have any exciting ideas of what to do with fruit? I liked the frozen grape idea from a while ago. I'm in a "rut". I need some kind of ideas of something to do with fruit, other than just put it on the counter and grab a piece and run. Maybe there isn't anything else to do...... Just hopeful I guess.

Does anyone wanna do a virtual walk? If so, what time? I need to be accountable to someone.... OK, I admit it.....I'm weak. I don't get up early or I'd be walking with the gal (sorry, no memory) that walks early in the morning and at night. I LOVE her dedication! YOU GO GIRL!!!

I better quit or someone will have started roll call before this and we'll have two. I hope more of you guys post on roll call--even if it's just to say hi. It's nice to hear from you so we know there's more out there who are trying to either lose, gain, maintain, or just needs support. It's just nice to know you're not alone! Please post sometime!

Everyone have good "D" & "E" days!!! Take care!
Hugs,
LS (Little Sister)
PS: Remember, you can THINK it, but try not to SAY it (They have the wrong "you're" even--jeesh!:

Last edited by janster; 09-20-2006 at 11:17 AM. Reason: spelling
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote