Thread: It ticks me off
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default The Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg neck prob View Post
[Hi katmae;935163]the thing that makes me even more ****** then people calling it the S...word is when some so called christin tells me that my son is in hell because he took his own life,How is that helping anyone?I hope that you have a nice day
Nowhere in Scripture does it say sucide is a unpardonable sin. The only true unpardonable sin is committed --by people who reject and KNOW God's love in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I 100% believe God can and does forgive his children who commit suicide. From everything I ever read anyone that commits suicide is not mentally in a healthy state of mind so how can anyone JUDGE or that not be forgiven. Im so very sorry for your loss!![/QUOTE]

I have read the bible from front to back,I evenwhent to bible collage so that I could teach sunday school,and I have never found anything that says that suicides go to hell eather but I have had a lot of so call christins tell me this, that is one of the main resons I don't go to church any more not that I do not beleave in God because I do,just not in hipacredical christins
katmae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (11-28-2012)