View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi BearPaw,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having simple partial (aura) sz. The first thing you need to do is stop taking the anti-depressent because this will reverse your sz. med and it can cause sz. for you. I had to have an MRI, CT scan, SPECT scan and PET scan to find out what was going with me because the brain damage was so deep in my brain that they couldn't pick up much of it.
Start taking vitamin B12 once a day 1000 mcg. for adults 500 mcg. kids dosage cut back on starch food and carbs and cut back on caffeine. Stay away from nutra sweet or anything with nutra sweet (aspartame) in it because it causes more electrical activity in the brain. If you use a cell phone take note if you are having sz. before or after you've been on the phone even if you're texting because you may be cell phone sensitive. I found out that I was cell phone sensitive when I'm around others using a cell phone it will trigger a sz. for me do to the frequency of the cell phone and the electo magnetic field. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote