View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

After many weird problems, one dentist who extracted my tooth and then did a graft the same day....gave me that Ozone shot after I reported persistent low grade fever. It did not help one bit. My pain worsened....hope it wasn't related, but then again after experiencing some very odd, dangerous and damaging dental situations of late....not much would surprise me. Check, double check, triple check. Assume nothing. I am seeing multiple docs now, for restorative care and second opinions (but the latest trend is to tie up all the docs in the city in one pseudo practice and making it hard to get a second opinion easily). Lately, I have been getting some nice referrals from support groups....people with special needs who believe it or not can least afford to be damaged by medical professionals (like dentists) , but often are the ones who get the most debatable treatment. This might be because some doctors don't want to admit they know little about your special needs and/or they fail to take into consideration other medical issues you might have.

Some thoughts.....seriously consider using an oral surgeon for all oral surgeries and of course if you are having a problem after a dentist has worked on you, get to one FAST!

One caveat......be on the lookout for nerve damage.... A subject often avoided.

Get referrals on all your medical professionals and double check on line for patient referrals/comments. Get second opinions. And if your doctor/dentist refuses to answer your questions or is rude....run like the dickens out the door.

Last edited by Vowel Lady; 11-29-2012 at 01:38 AM.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote