View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Post hi just found this place

Hi all

i was doing a search on finding alternative treatment for nerve damage and came across this place

basically i suffer with probs with the nerves in my feet been to see a consultant down the hospital who ran afew tests but said the probs i had were not in the main nerves and over the last few months has given me various different tablets to try to help with the pains i get but i had to stop taking them as i either had a very adverse reaction to the side effects or they just didnt do anything to ease the pains as they swell up throb ache feels like hot needles sometimes too and they have gotton very sensitive to the touch even i dont like touching the bottoms now
my mum started suffering with sore swollen feet over 20 years ago but they initially said its bad circulation and then when they done tests they just said it was down to her age and basically she has had to live with constant pains in her feet since she isnt able to do much do to the pains and also one of my older sisters has started having the same probs now im alot younger then them and when i started having probs i was also having other health problems so it wasnt an issue as i wasnt very active due to major surgery i do suffer with nerve damage from the ops ive had in recent years but they are bareable i can cope with them but now im able to get around more im finding its my feet constantly hurting that is stopping me from doing so much more i even bought some of those foam insoles to wear in my boots but it dont make alot of difference as even just sitting standing and walking around the house makes them hurt i had an email about this new stuff that apparently helps with nerve pains but its not cheap to buy and i cant get it on prescription as it comes from abroad has anyone got any ideas on what i can try to help i am on a very low budget so have to watch the money side of things
anyway i will end here and hope that i can get some help and support as i dont want to live the rest of my life having these pains

thanking you in advance

Blue btw i am in the uk
bluedreamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote