View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikmcjo View Post
Welcome!

Yes, memory loss is definitely something I have to deal with. I'm a college student, so it's definitely inconvenient. I just have to make sure I write everything down. That's pretty much the only way I can keep myself on track in classes, at work, and in regular life. Confusion is more or less along the same lines. Thankfully, me and my roommate have the same major, so that helps a lot if I forget or get really confused.

I keep apps on my iPhone that help keep me more alert and that help "test" my memory. When I was in PT/OT a few years ago, my OT was pretty concerned with my confusion and memory loss, so he worked with me a lot on that and learning to "manage" with what I had. That helped a TON. It's not much, but I hope it helps some!
Hi. Please consider yourself included in my comments to Vrae. Except, of course, that it's clear you still have the confidence that you're going to pull this one off. So then - if you might - consider tDCS as a highly efficient means of channeling the energy you're blessed with.

And that said, even if you're not in a position to go there right now, let me be clear in complimenting you for all the spirit, drive and determination that you are clearly bring to bear. Every day. And believe me, it shines through in your comment.

Mike

- Walt Whitman
fmichael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote