View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default No wonder you are not losing weight quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo1984 View Post
Hi ,
My routine is that I wake up early at 6 and drink coffee with milk. then eat a banana and go to the gym at 9 untill 10:30 with 30 min fast walking then I go to the bakery and eat a croissont for example. Then I stay untill 18 outside and maybe eat a pizza or anything from a restaurent ....
You started the day right, eating banana right before you go to exercise will give you energy boost as it is rich in calories (that you will burn in the gym) add to that 1 low fat yogurt along with the banana because yogurts also gives energy for workouts because it helps your body metabolize protein and carbs so your muscles use proteins to maintain your muscles tissue that get stressed out during lifting weights and uses carbs to give your muscles the energy they need.
Then at lunch time try to avoid pizza as it will make you gain weight and not a healthy one believe me because of all the saturated fats in them, but instead eat pastas and get some lean protein from chickens and try to cook once in a while to avoid all the junk food that will add the weight back.
As for night if you just could not resist your hunger, eat a can of tuna and a yogurt this will guarantee you that you are getting a light dinner and will satisfy your hunger.
rylanmede is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote