View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 02:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Jana,

You need to do the poor mans TTT after about 12 hours fasting including liquids and no mestinon - if you can do that safely!!! That would give you a more accurate result. But as you are taking large doses of mestinon I wouldnt do it without a Drs supervision to be safe.

The weaving is your bodys natural way of keeping the blood from pooling in your legs - quite natural in dysautonomia and EDS.

I would say your heart rate is on the low side 60 should be the lowest maybe lower if you are an olympic athelete that maybe something you need checked. I know I feel absolutely horrible at 54bpm (lowest ive ever recorded it at). Its weird your heart did not even respond to the change in posture which is 15-20 bpm raise from your resting rate (it then drops back down again very quickly in normal people).

But I am not a Dr and this is only stuff I have picked up whilst researching my own illness. I dont want to look as if I am giving medical advice because I am not qualified to do so!

Something is definately going on hun. I would suggest asking to see a cardiologist that knows about dysautonomia. On Dinet they have a list of Drs if that helps.

Hugs
Rach
Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome,Post Prandial Hypotension, Orthostatic Intolerance, Arrythmia, unstable blood pressure, severe autonomic nervous system dysfunction ,Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Type 3,Gastroparesis,IBS,Hidradenitis supprativa
And Myasthenia is still a possible diagnosis depending on which Dr I see.

My blog address is

Lord, grant me the serenity to acceptThe things I cannot change,The courage to change The things I can,
And the wisdom to hideThe bodies of Doctors I shot
When they said,"You're perfectly healthy,
It's All In Your Head."
rach73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jana (12-05-2012)