Thread: antibody test
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The Indomethacin almost completely relieved the diarrhea. The GI doctor did not run antibody test. I have not been back to her since all the muscle weakness started. She only did the intestine biopsy and a bunch of standard blood test, I was planning to go back to the GI DR as soon as I have the MG like symptoms under control. I have taken so many sick days already, I feel like I am jeapordizing my job/position. I know that the diarrhea is at its worst when the leg muscle weakness is bad. They wax and wane together most of the time. It sure makes it interesting trying to get to the bathroom

I have had the rashes almost all my life, They are caused by sun exposure and exacerbated by stress. The appear of my cheeks and forehead and is red and bumpy. In fact, I was standing in front of a bathroom mirror one time and the sun came through the window and within 30 seconds I watched as my normal skin changed to red and bumpy in front of my eyes within 30 seconds. If I did not see it for myself, I would not have believe that was possible. My face looked as if it was scalded by hot water.

I also had the test for RA and SLE and they were negative too. I also get the rash on my hand, arms and chest, only areas exposed to sun.

My b12 is above normal, 1200.

I live with my teenage doctor and I have tried to give her a speech about calling 911 if I could not breathe or talk without trying to scare her to much.

Thank for all your interest in my situation. It is a relief having someone to talk with about it. I cannot tell people at work although the already suspect something. I do not want to scare my daughter until I am sure. This forum has been a lifesaver for me.

thanks
kathie
cait24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote