View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 10:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default can MS Be Beaten Naturally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsWonderfulLife View Post
Hey all,
Have any of you used any Vitamin/Herbal supplemetation instead of pharmeceutical medicine to keep MS in remision and/or to treat symptoms? And if so what combination of them? Thanks and hope everyone has a good day
I was diagnose with MS in 2001 and was in a wheelchair for several months. To the surprise of family, friends and medics I was able to regain my health and vitality without the intervention of Pharmaceutical medicine.

By researching diet, exercise and healing with the mind I was able to improve my quality of life over time.

My diet became more natural, no more processed foods, lots of organic fruits, vegetables and food suppliments. My daily intake of water was increased and if I ate meat it too had to be organic.

For exercise, the practice of QiGong became a part of my daily routine and I flooded my mind with positive thoughts, books and images. Believing that I would heal myself by using positive visualisations.

After several months I was out of my wheelchair and my condition improved drammatically.
More than ten years have passed and my quality of life continues to improve.
I have writen a short story about my experience with the hope of helping others who are cosidering the natural approach to beating MS.
paleon183 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AynaDee (12-12-2012), Erika (12-02-2012), Mariel (12-03-2012), Natalie8 (12-05-2012), SallyC (12-03-2012), Twinkletoes (12-03-2012)