View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default can you describde...

Quote:
Originally Posted by claritan View Post
I heard around the 1 year mark is when symptoms may be permanent. nothing is more annoying then my flashing vision with sensitivity to light its a constant issue and its been going on for 10 months

heres where im worried. 2 months after getting my initial concussion the flashy vision started to go away or die down but i reaggravated my concussion real bad and the flashy vision came back and shows no signs of going away

no amount of sleep and rest seems to cure it. do you think my brain is now on a different wave length and it will be like this forever because its not gonna switch back to the way it was and this is how it will stay

ive went to 2 optometrist , a nuero ophthalmologist and a neurologist and they all say they have no idea why im getting flashes. its starting to ruin me and if its permanent i dont want to deal with it anymore who knows what will happen come my 1 year in
It would be most helpful to describe the Flashy visions? Do you see spots, black lines? Do they attribute to headaches or other neurological symptoms? What is the nature of your injury (What happened)

Thanks Jinga