View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Grin How Benfortiamine has helped me

About a month ago I was REALLY having a flare up and came to my friends here on the site and it was suggested that I try Benfortiamine if I had not already tried it. I hadn't heard of that one before (I take lots of different supplements and B complex injections each week) and I thought I'd give it a try. I had to order it on line, but started it right away 250 mgs twice a day on an empty stomach. It is just over three weeks now and I can't believe the difference! I can't say so much that the "pain" is better - but for those of you that are pre-diabetic like I am - the whole thought is it helps balance your glucose. So for me, so far, I feel more energetic! And I'll take that any day!! My usual life of over 10 years now with small fiber pn - is to do what I can in the am and rest most of the afternoon and then make dinner - back to resting! But I have had days where I am not resting at all till after dinner and a few days ago I went till like 8pm - decorating the house for Christmas!! Which hasn't been fun for years. Not sure what is happening but I like it. Yesterday I added Chromium which is suppose to help with glucose balance and I already take Alpha Lapoic Acid. I am really watching my diet and eating small meals throughout the day - and maybe I am on to something!! Thanks everyone for the direction AGAIN. It is here where I found Lyrica many years ago which changed everything for me -- it is here where I learned about the need for B's no matter what your test results show -- (thanks Ruth) and it is here I get all the love, support and advice I need. THANKS
tinaanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (12-02-2012), Stacy2012 (12-02-2012)