View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 04:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

After all of these posts I think it is time for me to drive everyone half crazy with my comments lol once again.

This is a true story that I have told on both forums braintalk and neurotalk.

I was in hard place in my life once where I could see no light that would put things in place for me or my kids. They were in Toronto with my mother and I had no use for her at any time so I wanted to get them to where I was as doon as possible. In the meantime I had taken up with a man who wanted to get married but he would have made the worlds worst father so this was about to end. Well to make a long story shorter I was in bed one night and had just gotten there and laid down. I was not asleep when i felt myself rising up into the air. I was full length floating up and seemed to be going into a fog or somethilng. I was surrounded by it.

Overwhelming peace and lighness of body weight that felt like i had only my thoughts and nothing else. I felt so free and unbellievingly happy and at peace for what seemed like many many minutes. Then it struck me like the most horendous feeling of unhappiness, instantaneously I knew I had to go and was going back. I looked around the room and saw my companion asleep and everything in the room in stark clarity. I was drifting down and so unhappy that it was happening, i felt the bed below my cack and i lay there with no feeling in my body for quite awhile till slowly I felt feeling coming back. No place in particular just all over.

I lay there and slowly got up and went to the kitchen and just sat and sat for hours trying to understand what had happened.

I had no illnesses at that time, My kids were fine where they were for the time. there was no animosity for the breakup coming. the salons were functioning as good as I hoped they would. Everthing was fine.

But since that time I have changed dramatically so. I don't worry about small things and i can take people as they are and not need to change them even my kids and grandchildren. I have some good and some not so good in each generation. Myself I am not driven by money or ambition or many of the usual things that people relate to.

So that being said I leave it alone as today I still have that feeling with me and relive it a lot, I don't have any answers but since that time I don't need any.

Why I don't know
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote