View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I think this topic is a very important one.

1) We are here to support each other

2) Everyone responds differently to different treatments

3) We may have made personal choices and can describe out personal choices, but that is not a prescription for other people's personal choices.

4) I want to know what other people have experienced and what led to their medical choices (decisions) and how they responded to their treatments.

5) I am intelligent enough to respect the views of others, but retain my right to select the therapies which I choose based on my response, my physician's input, and whatever research I have found.

6) I expect that others have the intelligence to separate personal preference expressed on a forum, knowing that this is a condition which manifests differently in each person and responds differently to identical treatments in each individual.

7) I would not want to feel that we need to censor responses to the degree that we cannot present our own viewpoints on how our treatments have affected us, or our choices about treatments, but do agree that we are not physicians and cannot tell others what they should or should not do.

Thank you for bringing this topic up.

Aloha,
Jenny
jpcrps is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (12-04-2012), fmichael (12-03-2012)