Thread: Internal RSD
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 11:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Internal RSD

Hi Guys!!

Some history on me first...I have had RSD for 21 years now. First diagnosed with it in the right side of my face. I was in remission for 13 years until a huge flair in 2005 brought me out of remission. In 2009, I hurt my right hand and developed it there. It then spread to my left hand and then after a bad blood draw and shoulder surgery, it moved on up my arm to my shoulder and mirrored over to the other one. Also in my left leg and then hurt my right foot last year, and yep, you guessed it! It is in both feet now.

So now, we think it is affecting me internally. It is the only thing that can describe the pain I am experiencing in my side and in my head. These pains feel the same as the ones I have in the RSD areas and they are debilitating. The dr agrees that it is the RSD spreading and can't stop it, which I know that already.

I don't really know what to ask here. I know many of you are experiencing RSD internally, have you had it affect your head too? Did it spread rapidly when it went internal? I know everyone is different, but I am curious.

Thanks all!
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote