View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you all

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone. I've tried gabapentin but couldn't handle the side effects. I've taken down a list of medications to talk to my doctor about tomorrow. Hopefully he will help me. I go in for an MRI today or tomorrow as well. They want to double check for nerve entrapment before starting me on any kind of PT regimen. I'm still early in my treatment so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully they can halt the progress. I also might see about an antidepressant as no matter what this ends up being entrapment/CRPS it is really effecting my emotions, as I'm sure you all can understand any long term pain syndrome/condition will. As far as the fiance....we'll see. As he's STILL not being very supportive. There are other issues as well. He's much older than I am and I have a 7yr old...i don't think he has the required patience that goes along with raising a little "big" kid. Since she is THE most important thing in my life. We have some things to hash out. To say the least. Thanks again for your support and information. I'm trying to research anti-seizure medications that AREN'T Gabapentin, that might help with pain that still allow me to function.
CRPSsongbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (12-05-2012)