View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

In my younger days I had my fair share of drinking. As an adult, not so much. I only ever did it socially. But as with eating certain food, I can not seem to do anything that could possably make my pn worse.

Im not judging you at all. I know how hard it is to give up something we love. I loveee bread, pasta and carbs. And before I had pn I tried to give them up with the atkins diet to lose weight and never could. However there seems to be a mechanism in me that triggered when I got PN and now....I can give up those things I love easily.

It really is quite amazing and my close family are amazed with me new resolve. In the past I couldnt do it to lose weight but the fear of making my pn worse keeps me on the straight and narrow path. I baked cherry cheese cake and other delicious foods for my family yet I do not take a bite or even lick my fingers while baking.

So I believe we all have something that motivates us in special ways. If drinking were to make your pn worse, would it really be worth it?

The answer will give you a decision.

Good luck, I know its so hard.
Stacy2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
davidl (12-03-2012), mrsD (12-03-2012)