View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

FYI i am now taking 60 mg every 1.5 hours consistently while awake for the last 7 days (i am setting my iphone alarm and sticking to it) and actually think doing so has given me the most improvement of anything to date - i have had more good days in a row than with anything else. Also FYI My dr told me i could do this 2 months ago but i had not done so because i was concerned due to reading on this forum that too much mestinon could cause crisis and because i wasnt sure if mestinon was causing increased weakness or illness itself. I now think it was illness getting worse, not mestinon. I also take timespan at night.

In interest of Full disclosure i had first ivig 10/28 and although was supposed to start monthly home teatment i am still waiting on insurance approval. At tht time of first ivig i was taking mestinon every 2 hours although because i would forget the time i was only tKing about 7 pills per day versus 10-11 pills per day now.

Of course, i am not suggesting anyone increase their dose without doctor approval.

Another fyi maybe true, maybe not but after 3.5 months of prednisone i think the only thing it has done is mAke me sad and fat!
StephC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote