View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 09:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshuamr View Post
Hey fclegg I just had a few questions for you. Since you live so far from dr Donahue how did the consultation leading up to surgery take place? Were you already diagnosed when u scheduled surgery? And was it dr Donahue that diagnosed you with neurogenic TOS? I live about 4 hours from dr Donahue but was considering trying to see him. I had venous and arterial TOS ruled out by a vascular surgeon who said he didn't treat NTOS but said it was possible that I had that form. Which was upsetting because I went there specifically to be tested for NTOS b/c my symptoms are strictly neurological. He posted that he tested for TOS, guess I should have made sure he treated all forms before I went. That's why I ask if dr Donahue diagnosed you with neurogenic TOS. Thanks for any reply, and hope your recovery is going well.
Hi Joshuamr. Dr. Donahue diagnosed me with TOS and I don't have arterial or venous TOS. Don't hesitate to get in touch with him. He's unlike any Dr. I've dealt with as he takes his time to make sure that your questions have been answered. You'll find no shortage of Dr. Donahue fans here!
Eddiemaverick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote