View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiemaverick View Post
Hi Joshuamr. Dr. Donahue diagnosed me with TOS and I don't have arterial or venous TOS. Don't hesitate to get in touch with him. He's unlike any Dr. I've dealt with as he takes his time to make sure that your questions have been answered. You'll find no shortage of Dr. Donahue fans here!
Hey eddiemaverick thanks for the response. So he diagnosed you with NTOS? I have heard nothing but wonderful things about dr Donahue, im just curious about how he schedules his long distance appointments. I have been to 100 different doctors over the last year and ruled out just about everything except NTOS. Been through months of physical therapy. I am at the point where as crazy as it sounds, if I get a NTOS diagnosis, to go in for surgery. I have been in pain long enough. I would have to travel 4 hours to get to him, although its not that far I am still working 5 days a week and have 3 young kids at home. And those long distance drives are painful. Thanks for the info and I guess from what everyone is saying maybe I can just call and speak to him before scheduling.
Joshuamr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote