View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Theta,

I started feeling dizzy last Saturday the 24th of November. Sunday I sat around the house and just watched football. I was hoping it was just a hangover. Monday I felt the same, but went and worked out (lifted weights), I continued to workout the rest of the week. I worked out Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. By Friday, I was not feeling well and had to leave the gym early. The whole weekend I took it easy, slept alot more than usual and was extremely fatigued. This week I have still been going to work and I can function fine. The computer screen is a little bright to look at, but I can deal with it and get thru it. I feel like I'm starting to feel better. I just have a bit of tension in my forehead, temples, and eye area. I do get dizzy every now and again if I try to move too fast or anything like that. I also have been pretty tired. I had a family dr tell me that he didnt think it was PCS because I was fine for 2 months, he said I need to see a Neuro because he thinks I might have an underlying problem, such as migraines or something. But I'm exhibiting all of the signs of PCS. Regardless of what it is I am just very hopeful I will get over it again and back to my normal self. I definitely will not be doing any drinking for a long period of time and will try to ease myself back into working out.
drod313 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote