View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg neck prob View Post
Hi Indiana--I had acdf same level back in 7-2010 ---I was told recently im 100% fused---went back to do another mri because i been having shoulder the worst problem, also biceps,and some neck pain. Now-- my brother went back the previous years for posterior fusion and the intial week afer surgery he said was more painful then acdf. Its a bit harder to cut thru muscle-- However after a month he was back to work and he is 50's with 3 kids and doing very well. His symptoms are much better then mine. Every blue moon he has a flare up that last a few days. Just curious what symptoms did u get back to make u find out you were not fused? I was always under the impression if you didint fuse surgery was required? I dont blame you-- look
3 doctors are all conflicting.....how bad do you feel now? Wow.. Im sorry your going thru this right now.
Having a lot of pain, but I do have an occasional good day. My neurologist put me on Lyrica 225 and Hydrocone 10-660. They help some but there are THOSE days where you just want to say, I give....
im4indiana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gatorhead (12-06-2012), mg neck prob (12-06-2012)