View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I'm so sorry you have to deal with SPS and MG. No, it's not easy and there are days that really suck. No amount of positive thinking will help on those days.

Besides pulling out all of the coping tools like music, laughter or whatever else makes you happy, you might need to talk to someone like a psychologist about this too. Or someone professional who can teach meditation.

I can't stand Prednisone but, like I posted awhile ago for you SPS guys, it has been shown to be helpful with SPS. They really do wonder if it's autoimmune related.

No one deserves this kind of life and it is a constant challenge, whether you just have MG or MG and other health issues.

I'm at a loss too because I have a hard enough time dealing with my own issues. Scream, cry, throw soft little balls (one of my favorites) at a wall or whatever it takes to get out the frustration.

There just aren't enough geniuses out there working on ALL diseases. I wish there were.

I'm so sorry you're having a really tough time. I really wish I had an answer to that damn SPS problem.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jana (12-06-2012)