Thread: Holiday Lights
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Holiday Lights

I assume I am not alone in feeling ambushed by innocent Christmas lights. The ultra bright LEDs are killers. One co-worker is particularly upset that I have asked that people not decorate with lights. (Management and HR understand) Soft white lights or even red soft lights that don't blink aren't bad, but I have discovered something. The blue lights seem to go right through my eye and stab my brain (not literally of course). Get blue flashing lights and I am just about down for the count. It takes a good 20 minutes for my vision to clear and the rest of the day its funky. It makes sense now that halogen headlights bother me way more than "normal" headlights. I don't do a lot of driving at night, but I have to do some.
Feeling sort of like a scrooge and wanted to reach out with others who understand.

Concussion 6/29/12 by hitting back of head on concrete bottom of a pool coming off a water slide - MRI July 2012 normal -

October 2012 hit same spot on corner of filing cabinet.
MaryinIA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark in Idaho (12-06-2012), MiaVita2012 (12-25-2012), SpaceCadet (12-07-2012), Theta Z (12-05-2012)