Thread: Burst of Energy
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieB3 View Post
Thanks, Dave.

The thing is that the amount per day is deceptive. It's really the amount at one dosage time and how often to take it that should be carefully prescribed.

For example, I take 90 mg. every three hours, round the clock. Yeah, my MG wakes me up when I need it. Ten 60 mg. tablets totals 600 mg. I take 720 mg. per day. But, for me, that's what works. I worked very closely with my neuro(s) to get to that point.

I'm really glad you felt energized! Just don't let that fool you into thinking you can leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Annie
At 62 I realise my days of leaping tall buildings are over even if the doctor prescribes TNT.

At any rate, I am working with my neuro to determine the dosage. Had he not told me that 2 tablets would be OK I wouldn't have tried it. He told me that the MAX dose was somewhere between 1000 and 2000 mg if I remember right. At that point, he said, signs of crisis start occurring as there is now too much acetylcholine flooding the system.

I am just really praying that there is a dosage somewhere that will give me the kind of response I got in a sustained manner. It has been very depressing not having any energy these last few years.
uncledave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote