View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Leesa Ice is a BIG no no for me! I will literally jump from the pain I get from it! I had xrays done on Monday of my pelvis and hips and lower back. Got the results back just now and it says DJD, and SJD but mild. So there is yet another part of the body that has degeration.
The thing is, I have total body pain. Some from spinal injuries. I feel like something has a hold of me and wont let go. I am tired all the time. If I am active on any level I am down for several days afterwards. I feel like if it were a depression I would be affected by it mentally, yet I want to do stuff and I plan it out, but my body will not let me execute.

So far I have facet changes in my cervical and lumbar spine. Spurring at both as well. I have spurring in my right shoulder, degeneration of the humeral head on my right arm( left has not been tested), carpal tunnel both wrists. SI joint changes bilaterally. It says they are without significant deformity with no AVN, fracture or dislocation.

I have been reading on the blood tests to ask the doctor to run. He did a panel before and my liver function tests came back abnormal, but it was the part that shows inflammation and it was pretty high. I have had a high RF factor before (17) but it wasn't high enough for them to be concerned with, and this past time it was 15 which is a high normal reading, but I am on a heavy dose of Ibuprofen and wonder if that affects the results. I am going to cease that treatment and ask for new labs and be more specific on the tests. I was also NEG on ANA results.
gatorhead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mg neck prob (12-06-2012)