View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:28 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Dear Eva

Risking sanction by all women on this board, I want to address the boob matter. There. I typed it. Have never done that before.

Anyway, it is a difficult pull on the heart strings to realize so much is so difficult and WRONG with the reconstruction you have endured. Reconstructive help for your situation should have been intended to RESTORE self image which would have been POSITIVE! Where in the world is Doc coming from if he is blind to the review of your case when another physician, the patient, and the patient's daughters can plainly see his work was BELOW SUB-PAR?????

i HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PATIENCE for any practitioner who will hide behind disclaimers mandated from a patient as they collect their fees and produce garbage results!!!! NONE!!

Okay, I know I am shouting here, and I do not want to horribly offend; however, the practitioner is offbase, out of the ballpark, and nowhere even NEAR the game. Time to step up to the plate and address the problems here. If migration is obvious to the NAKED eye, then he oughta get the lead out of his behind and MAKE THINGS RIGHT!!!

So, back to Blessings, the true nature of this thread now that I have ranted, Eva, I feel blessed beyond measure you feel secure and confident in your willingness to share the full appraisal of your life with us. You give us a tremendous blessing when you thusly share with us.

Blessed with friendship,
Praying for you through my righteous anger,
Mark56 gently
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-06-2012), ger715 (12-06-2012), ginnie (12-06-2012)