View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Needed grounding

http://www.earthing.com/product_p/hsk.htm

Friend gave us an Earthing half sheet purporting to "connect one to the earth" (and I think it may counter "stray electromagnetic current"). The acupuncturist whom we consult infrequently is adamant that present day environment contains too many electrical apparatuses resulting in bombardment of stray electromagnetic current, greatly upsetting our Chi, especially the third eye chakra. He prompts us to remove our television from the bedroom, along with digital clocks, any computers, etc. and to connect to the ground.

I finally put the Earthing half sheet on our bed and hooked it into the grounding part of our electrical outlet about 8 days ago. Our night time health care helper asked me this AM what we were doing differently for my husband--had his meds or exercise routine changed--because he was sleeping so much better. Prior to use of this device, my husband needed to get up at least 6X/night, and much of his sleep was accompanied by shouts, jerks, mumbling throughout the night. He still experiences some of this behavior, though not throughout the night as he did before. And he is only getting up 2 times/night. I can now remain in the room most of the night whereas before I had to leave by 11PM in order to get any sleep.
I am so reluctant to post this information. I did not tell my husband I was utilizing this "half sheet". and I did not tell the health care workers we have employed. Thus, I do not think this is a placebo effect, since I am the only one who knew about its application.
I am sharing the info because who knows, it might help ( which i think it did for my husband--my sleep is much improved, also), and also because the company is having a 2 for 1 sale (which I hope does not mean they are going out of business at any moment).
I have no stake in this company; know nothing about them or their product beyond what their web site and references expound and our personal experiences.
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/jeph/2012/291541/

~ Jean-Martin Charcot

The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed. William Gibson
olsen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anagirl (08-13-2013), Conductor71 (08-14-2013), lab rat (08-13-2013), MeAndPD (08-13-2013), moondaughter (12-06-2012), mrsD (12-06-2012), soccertese (12-06-2012)