View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Eva, my dearest Eva.....Who joins with us in only the pain God knows why....why, we are brought together ....again; not by chance...as I have so often seen in your posts.....nothing by chance.

Coincidence...Yes....Oh !!! Right !!!! I know the answer to this one....Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.... Eva; God is there, sharing every moment of your pain...Mother Mary is reaching for your hand.. Oh, she knows pain. The pain only a mother could know. Eva, I see you in that cart....I see our dear God hanging on the Cross with only a small wrap on him. Again, sharing with Him. Was this humulation those staring at Jesus on the Cross.

Eva...there is a purpose for all you suffer. Can there be "joy in suffering"??? How God holds you close to Him. You,.... in spite of all you are going thru;.. call out to Him for all to see and hear. Your faith has strengthened the faith of those you come in contact with. We feel your physical and mental anguish, we feel your love for Jesus Christ whom you join with in your suffering.

Thank you for sharing...thank you for caring,
Jesus I Trust In You !

Gerry

Last edited by ger715; 12-06-2012 at 11:29 PM.
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-06-2012), ginnie (12-06-2012), Mark56 (12-06-2012)