View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiney95 View Post
Bah Humbug. There are only are two other routers in this building. We ARE a bunch of broke characters My tablet would not recognize that connection either. They were the same brand, installed by our ISP and six or seven years old. I can't help but believe these aging routers can't service the new technology. I am ordering a new router and crossing my fingers.

I am truely wondering if the Vizio is really dead. It was only just under two years old. I am starting to suspect that the router just couldn't pull it. Thank goodness I didn't get rid of it and it is in the corner in the bedroom waiting for someone to figure out what went wrong.

Dark, dreary, and rainy day. I need to crash and deal with all of these challenges tomorrow........assuming it is a better day. I haven't check the weather forcast as I don't like to knowingly hunt bad news. The spineometer is jumping. Y'all be good...........or not. Hugz and prayers.
Mark, are we talking about needing an expensive designer router or will something in the $40-$50 range work, assuming it has current tech.? All it will be servicing will be the tv, which is seldom used, and the tablet which will be a marathon runner. Thanks, Brother.
Spiney95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-08-2012), Mark56 (12-06-2012), Rrae (12-06-2012)