View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Current TECH----- Save those Shekels!!

Waste not want not!! Take that money and guard it against folks who want to sell too much router, or designer stuff, or the nefarious "would you like a protection plan with that?"

Oh yeah, the common reality is people are cajoled into spending far too much. Kinda like "super size that for you?" Then we wish we had not.

I hope your spineometer doesn't jerk you around too too much Spiney! I envision an OLD....... yeah I am OLD I reckon, Mighty Mouse caroon "Here I Am To Save the DAY!!!" The episode where the old weather guy was checking his bunions and such when all of a sudden a Noreaster blew in and his limbs went bazonka...... So stay warm, comfy, cozy, throw another log in the "microwave" well, better not do that! BUT, you get the idea. The well kept Spiney is the more comfortable Spiney.

Prayin and hopin, OH, and keep that Vizio and plug it in for initializing once you get a new router up. You see, one reality about Vixio is the tech requires software updates, and if the router is not on tap the updates cannot happen..... causing the system to wait until it can happen.
Hope that will work for you,
Prayin,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-08-2012), Rrae (12-08-2012), Spiney95 (12-06-2012)