View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi Shelly

Welcome to the Board!!!! On behalf of a whole bunch of folks here, I am waving back at you. The bain thread pool of the RSD CRPS issues is found here, just click it and away you go to the forum.

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum21.html

My Sis has had the dread RSD for many years now, and some time ago, I posted on the RSD forum, above, at her request to share her history, ups, downs, trials of dealing with it. Now she has a dog who rides around on her motorized wheel chair with her serving her needs, and even helping her distinguish the proper pills to take at appropriate times throughout the day.

Your work training your Khan is Very Proactive and Brave as you approach dealing the ultimate needs for Khan to help you with a variety of issues. What a cool way to anticipate and cope!

The menagerie you have is VERY interesting sounding, and having grown up in the "West" where chinchilla's have been raised by many, I am glad to learn you are raising one as a cudly friend. Sounds rather like a Tribble from Star Trek fame. I will bet petting your little chinchilla brings comfort to you as well.

I am sad you have to cope with RSD and its post surgical manifestation, but you truly sound as though you have a good outlook! Kinda like Sis Terri. She still has the bright smile whenever I am able to make it to town to check up on her.

Wander on over to the RSD forum and check out the folks,
You will be Blessed that you did,
Caring deeply,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (12-10-2012)