View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
We can only do our best for our furry friends. Love them, give them food, acceptance and respect. And there are so many out there suffering right now needing a home, as well. I can tear up now almost from nothing, and I was never like that before.
I'm the same way mrsD. And those ASPCA commercials just send me over the edge! I'm frantically looking for the remote to mute the TV until I can get the channel changed.

I think (and know) that all of us here do the very best we can for our beloved fur families. Just like with humans....things happen and we can't always predict the outcome. But we do give them our best and I believe they know this. In a way I almost think they have a better deal......because we won't let them suffer needlessly and for prolonged periods of time just for our own selfish needs. Nobody likes having to say goodbye - especially at a time like this - but I choose to believe that our furbabies know that we're doing what we feel in our hearts is the best thing for them.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (12-08-2012), Erika (12-08-2012), Kitt (12-08-2012), mrsD (12-08-2012), SallyC (12-08-2012)