View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

very interesting!

I am not really interested in the ketamine route myself, plan to "get normal" by simply renouncing opiates and waiting. cause I'm through with that kind of life, and I don't anticipate any relapses. I've also at various times renounce amphetamines and alcohol without going back.

would it be ok to do the elavil and the cymbalta at the same time?

honestly I feel that the situation is probably improving on its own...little by little it was quite a bit worse a few days ago than it is now. but then... I've been taking one thing or another, lyrica once or twice a day, now cymbalta.

I have been to a podiatrist, needed a kind of laser surgery on both big toes for this "crixivan" related ... ingrown toenail phenomenon. I ended up with a bad relationship with that MD he was a narcissistic creep, not the kind of doctor I like to deal with. lol But that's a great idea and I'll look into this / these supplements as well. I can live with light neuropathy and I'm almost at the point where it's tolerable so I think the prognosis is good. It's just that... ugh... right now... it's really annoying!!!

oh I was given inserts to wear because the shape of my foot had evidently changed due to pn, but... the inserts rarely fit into my shoes so I never got into the habit perhaps I should scope out some of my larger footwear and start using them for awhile at least.
supermarky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote